Our Programs: HART 4000
Who are HART 4000?
Located in Fortitude Valley, we are an assessment and referral team working closely with anyone who may be homeless or at risk of becoming homeless in Brisbane.
We believe that housing is a basic human right and we help people to find the home that is right for them.
- Housing advocacy and support.
- Direct referrals to emergency accommodation providers.
- Referrals to and assistance with community and social housing: applications, support letters, bond loan and rental grant applications.
- TICA checks.
- Assistance to get housed and stay housed.
- Case coordination and support.
- Help to find sustainable housing that is suitable for your needs.
HART 4000 can provide you with information and referrals to these services:
- Tenant advice and advocacy services
- Culturally specific services
- Youth services
- Drug and alcohol services (including rehab and detox)
- Legal advice
- Immigration advice
- Financial counselling
- Emergency relief agencies
- Health services
- Disability services
- Family support services
HART accepts both self-referrals and agency referrals.
You will need to attend an appointment with a HART 4000 team member to get things started.
You can make an appointment by phone or email:
- Phone 07 3004 0100
We work with adults and families who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
Our Programs: Sustaining Tenancies
Reducing tenancy issues and evictions
We can work with people to provide practical assistance including advocacy, employment pathways and ongoing personalised support that will help people to stay housed.
People can self refer or be referred by a friend or by a support person.