Our Programs: HART 4000
Who are HART 4000?
Located in Fortitude Valley, we are an assessment and referral team working closely with anyone who may be homeless or at risk of becoming homeless in Brisbane.
We believe that housing is a basic human right and we help people to find the home that is right for them.
- Housing advocacy and support.
- Direct referrals to emergency accommodation providers.
- Referrals to and assistance with community and social housing: applications, support letters, bond loan and rental grant applications.
- TICA checks.
- Assistance to get housed and stay housed.
- Case coordination and support.
- Help to find sustainable housing that is suitable for your needs.
HART 4000 can provide you with information and referrals to these services:
- Tenant advice and advocacy services
- Culturally specific services
- Youth services
- Drug and alcohol services (including rehab and detox)
- Legal advice
- Immigration advice
- Financial counselling
- Emergency relief agencies
- Health services
- Disability services
- Family support services
HART accepts both self-referrals and agency referrals.
You will need to attend an appointment with a HART 4000 team member to get things started.
You can make an appointment by phone or email:
- Phone 07 3004 0100
We work with adults and families who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
Our Programs: Sustaining Tenancies
Reducing tenancy issues and evictions
A dedicated multidisciplinary team provides coordinated case support at beginning and the early stages of people’s tenancies.
We work to ensure tenants who are at high risk of homelessness are identified and appropriately supported by providing early interventions that assist tenants across key areas of mental health, drug and alcohol, family support, finance and debt management and household management.
We also help people with employment and training opportunities.
This program aims to break the cycle of returns to the street, or to crisis, and marginal housing. The benefits associated with tenancy support are generated through the reduced incidence of tenancy issues and evictions.
Sustaining Tenancies establishes a collaborative approach to caring for Brisbane’s most vulnerable, and will have a crucial impact in improving tenancy and wellbeing outcomes for residents.
This program is delivered within a partnership between Communify, Bric Housing and Brisbane Housing Company.
Proudly funded by Brisbane City Council’s Pathways out of Homelessness Program.