Tax Help is available at Communify’s North West Community Hub at Bardon from 26 August to 28 October to low income earners (around $60,000 or less) with simple tax affairs.
Community volunteers use myTax which prefills your return, giving you confidence you have included all income received. They will also help you claim any deductions and offsets you are entitled to.
- Where: North West Community Hub – 180 Jubilee Terrace, Bardon
- When: Wednesdays, from 26 August to 28 October 2020
- Time: 10am, 11am, 12pm, 2pm & 3pm
- Cost: Free (bookings required)
- Bookings: Contact reception at Communify on 07 3510 2700 to confirm your eligibility and make an appointment.