Chair Yogis- New Times and Locations!
Accessible Yoga for Every Body. Improve balance, strength, flexibility and mental clarity with Chair Yogis online or in-studio classes. We offer gentle, mindful movement, breathwork and guided meditation for people of any age and fitness level to help you increase functional fitness and mental health so you can do the things you love. Classes are on and around a chair to suit differing abilities. No need to get down on the ground or wear special clothes.
Choose from the following chair yoga classes:
- New Farm – Monday @ 4:45 – 5:45pm
- New Farm – Wednesday @ 9:15 – 10:15am
- Ithaca Hall, Bardon – Wednesday @ 11:00- 12:00pm
Where: New Farm Neighbourhood Centre – 967 Brunswick St
- Monday @ 4:45 – 5:45pm
- Wednesday @ 9:15- 10:15am
Where: Ithaca Hall – 99 Enoggera Terrace (corner Kennedy Terrace), Bardon
When/Time: Wednesday @ 11:00- 12:00pm
Cost: First Class Free (In-person or online class)
- $7 with MyAgedCare referral (anyone 65+ can apply if you don’t already have it)
- Casual $18/$15 concession
- 10 class passes $165/ $135 concession; Good for 15 weeks from first use
Contact: Dara Tayrien 0438 732 797
Online classes also available via Zoom; Tuesdays 8 – 9 am and Thursdays 9 – 10am. Call for details.