Communify is committed to providing a high quality of care and support to the people we provide services too. This includes ensuring that services are well planned; internal controls are in place to comply with relevant funding body standards; a quality management system is in place; the service is effective in meeting the diverse needs of the community; and the service is provided at the best possible level of quality. The services we provide are diverse and we continually shape our services, programs and activities to support those in need effectively.
Our Quality Objective
Our quality objective is to meet or exceed our client’s requirements and expectations in a proactive, professional and cost effective manner. To achieve this objective:
- Establish and maintain a Quality Management System in accordance with AS/ANZ ISO 9001.
- Provide adequate resources to continually review and improve our business process.
- Work in partnership with our clients and all other relevant stakeholders.
- Embrace the responsibility for quality practice in everything we do and encourage all people to integrate quality management into the way we work and promote its application as a method for continual improvement within there are of responsibility.
- Develop and document objectives and targets for our core activities.
- Review and adapt to relevant industry standards, regulatory requirements or contractual arrangements.
- Review and evaluate our performance across all services, ensuring that we continue to improve in all we do.
The Corporate and Leadership Teams will show leadership and commitment, and bear the responsibility for establishing, implementing, integrating and maintaining the Quality Management System.
Chief Executive Officer
Thursday 30 November 2017