If your best friend, family member or colleague was in an abusive relationship would you help them?
This event is for anyone who has experienced domestic abuse, knows someone who is in an abusive relationship, or just wants to help in some way
Find out how to help someone;
- recognise the early signs of domestic abuse
- bring it out into the open
- break the cycle
- build a brighter future
Guest speakers include;
- Mellie Harris – Ambassador, Safe Haven Community
- Karla Heath – Community member/Survivor of domestic abuse
- Sabeel Burgess – Founder, Open Haven
- Denise Hunter – Founder, Safe Haven Community
- Jane Sleight-Leach – Founder, The Life 2 Project
Each speaker will present for 15 minutes, followed by a Q’n’A panel discussion with questions from the audience
Please arrive no later than 6:15PM to allow time for parking and registration.
For further information please visit our Facebook page and visit the event page.
RSVP: Please book your free ticket HERE
Only 30 places available