Partners in Recovery
North Brisbane Partners in Recovery works with people who:
- have long-term, severe problems with their mental health;
- have complex needs that can’t be addressed by just one support service;
- can’t get the help they need from other places;
- are accessing a number of services but feel like they aren’t working together around their needs;
- want to work with someone to make things better.
Partners in Recovery is transitioning to the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). Please get in touch to find out how this affects you.
To contact the My Mental Health Service Navigation team phone 1800 752 235 or email .