We believe that housing is a basic human right
Everyone has the right to live in a safe and comfortable home. We provide services that support you to find and maintain safe, secure housing. Communify have two programs to help people to find housing and stay in their current housing.
Are you homeless, at-risk of homelessness or struggling with stable housing?
HART 4000 team can help you with:
- Housing advocacy and support
- Direct referrals to emergency accommodation providers
- Assistance to get housed and stay housed
- Help to find sustainable housing that is suitable for your needs
- Referrals to and assistance with community and social housing: applications, support letters, bond loan and rental grant applications
Phone 07 3004 0100
Where: Drop in every weekday 1pm-5pm – Level 1, 5 Greensquare Close, Fortitude Valley
Have you recently moved into a new rental and struggling to manage? Are you having issues at your current property?
Sustaining Tenancies is a free service for people residing in Brisbane City Council Catchment living in Community or Department of Housing properties. We work alongside people to establish themselves in their new home and get connected in their local community.
Sustaining Tenancies can support you with a range of services to make sure that you can stay in your tenancy.
To be eligible for support from Sustaining Tenancies, you must:
- Be living in Community or Department of Housing Property
- Not currently receiving NDIS or Aged Care supports.