Who are HART 4000?
Located in Fortitude Valley, we are an assessment and referral team that works closely with anyone who may be homeless or at risk of becoming homeless in Brisbane.
We believe that housing is a basic human right and we help people to find the home that is right for them.
HART 4000 can help you with:
- Housing advocacy and support.
- Direct referrals to emergency accommodation providers.
- Referrals to and assistance with community and social housing: applications, support letters, bond loan and rental grant applications.
- TICA checks.
- Assistance to get housed and stay housed.
- Case coordination and support.
- Help to find sustainable housing that is suitable for your needs.
How can I access HART 4000?
HART accepts both self-referrals and agency referrals. You will need to attend an appointment with a HART 4000 team member to get things started. You can make an appointment by phone or email.
Am I eligible?
We work with adults and families who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.