Getting you out and about
The service includes:
- Regular door-to-door assisted transport to a number of local shopping centres.
- Scheduled bus trips for group therapy and activity sessions.
- Individual transport to medical or other health related appointments.
- Public transport education, travel training and trip planning.
- Information on other community transport providers and options.
What areas do we service?
We service the inner-north western suburbs of Brisbane
How much will it cost?
Our fees depend on the distance you travel and how you travel.
Our travel options include volunteer and staff drivers who provide group and individual transport options, subsidised taxi trips and taxi vouchers.
Transport fees may cost as little as $2 for our group shopping trips or can cost from $3 – $15 for a trip to medical appointments depending on the distance traveled.
Subsidised taxi trips can vary in cost.
Who is eligible?
Our Door to Door Transport program can provide subsided travel for people and their carers who are over 65 or people who are living with mental health challenges or a disability.