You are welcome to serve cold drinks, tea, coffee and food in all of our community spaces.

The ability to have a function with BYO or to sell alcohol is available at Woolloongabba Substation and SPACE at Kenmore ONLY; however conditions do apply. Please contact the Community Spaces team to discuss further.

All other venues are STRICTLY NO BYO alcohol. If you wish to have alcohol at our community spaces you are welcome to use a licensed caterer of your choice. If you have your own caterer providing a bar, their licence will need to be viewed before making your booking.

For catering services we recommend:

  • Cuisine on Cue – We are renowned for our consistency in unsurpassed customer service and the attention to detail we bring to every event, regardless of the size, catering style or budget.